CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kay-Lynn's 21st.


2 Saturday's ago, the family I was staying with and I went into town for Kay-Lynn's 21st Bday. It was the first time I was meeting her and I thought that i'll be bored to death considering I only know the family I was going with and 2 other friends there.

But nevertheless, it was a great night =)


The New dress I bought from ASOS =)


The family i'm staying with.


Justin.Jon.Tristen.Nicole.Alvin.Sean



After the party, we decided to hit the clubs.

This random chick just lied on top of him while he was planking. LOL



Kisses to the bday girl.


He planks everywhere.


Yupp, everywhere.lol




After the clubs, we headed over to the beach with a bucket of KFC. We only ended up on the beach for probably 2 minutes cause it was too freaking cold. So we ended up staying in the car while eating. LOL.

It was a good night indeed.



XoXo.

0 comments: