CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Never able to find time to update anymore.


I dont understand why assignments must come all in one go.
I cant find the time to update due to overwhelming assignments.

Sigh.


Bear with me.
Will try to update soon.


Will find time to update my facebook with pictures as well. Soon soon.


On another note, my hair is now 4 inches shorter. lol. Doesnt make much difference though cause my was was very long before this.
Now? It's just long. lol

4 inches doesnt make much diff eyh? lol. And no, i didnt re-perm my hair. The curls are cause when they blow dried my hair, they curled it as well. So it'll be gone as soon as i wash my hair.
Guess my hair aint curly anymore.

Deciding whether i wanna re-perm or rebond?


Will think of what i want to do after i get all my assignments cleared up =)


XoXo.

0 comments: