CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

People these days with nothing better to do.


So, i suddenly got a message from this unknown number. It's really funny how "free" people are these days.
The convo went like this (100% unaltered)


Unknown.Me

Tniten u go coco?
Who is this?
Got num frm smeone last 2 month. Just want to be ur fwen.
Huh? Name?
Eric. Just want to be ur fwen.can?
Sorry, i don't know you
I also dnt knw u. but i see u when at club.admire ur appearance. look nice and adorable
You're Eric what? Who's friend? Who gave you my number?
I'm forgot who.but whn at club. i'm drunk tat time. sory disturb u if u already got bf.
Ok.
So cant make fwen or nt?
(Didnt reply him)
How? cme on la. we meet at opera. company me. i pay u.
U pay me? Wtf? U're Eric what?
Eric only. Pay for acompany me.
(didnt reply him again)
How much you want
Go fuck yourself


And finally, he didnt reply. lol. I dont think asking him to go fuck himself is rude in this case considering he offered to PAY ME to accompany him.
People these days. Nothing better to do.

Alright, i'm gonna continue with my coll stuff now.


XoXo.

0 comments: