CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Got tickets to kelly clarkson's concert.


Okay, I've decided that I want to do more frequent updates. My hits has been dropping recently and i think it might be due to lack of updates. lol.

So anyways last Wednesday, we headed to Mist with the usual bunch cause there was some event there.
I prefer Mist on Fridays though but the night was fun as well =)

The funniest thing that happened was when we were on the way home. After Kenny sent Jon home, he drove himself home with Kai Yang's car. Yang and I were already alseep (it was a long long drive back okayy?lol) at that point and the next thing i know, i woke up in daylight. Uh-huh. And the 1st thing that came out my mouth was "where the fuck am i". lol

Apparently Kenny didnt want to wake Yang and I up and wanted us to sleep! Lol, i know right?
We even had to stay in his hse till 1 smth firstly cause we didnt want to get stuck in the jam and secondly cause when we wanted to leave at 12 smth, we couldnt find the keys and Kenny was in coll. lol

One before leaving the hse.





The rockstar couple.




I dont actually know when these 2 got camera shy. lol


Kenny took this.

Guess why i'm awake to take this pic? It's cause he snores like a pig! So I couldnt sleep. lol



Mummy just passed me the Kelly Clarkson tickets that i asked for =)
But she only gave me 2. So yeah. Who to bring?
Or shud i sell it?


XoXo.

0 comments: