CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Waiting to meet the person who will give it a meaning.


I know that you once did love me and that was the most wonderful feeling because I never thought that I deserved your love.
Love isn't all smiles and laughs for the moment;but crying and fighting for what you beileve is right and will last forever.


Loving unconditional means forgiving and learning to live with his imperfections.
Because in the end you'll realize that's what you love the most.


Sometimes in love you must accept the fact that what makes the person
you cared about happy might on the other hand leave you so lonely.


And true love is, when everything in the world is going wrong,
all you have to do is look at that special person and,
suddenly, everything in the world is right again.


Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning.


1 comments:

Vasanth TT said...

Its nice.

You speaking my language.