CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

College Worries.

How are we expected to get good results when you're constantly feeling pressured?

My mum has stated that from now on, I must get all Credits and above for all my subjects or i'll be transferred away. Yup, not passing will do. Credits and above. Sigh.


So now, everytime i enter the lecture hall, all i'm thinking to myself is "i must concentrate", "all credits and above" which eventually makes me not able to actually concentrate! Urgh!
Yes, this is all due to the PRESSURE that is left on my shoulders *double sigh*


I know some of you might be reading this thinking "cehh, credit only marr, so easy". Well, sorry to say, I'm not a smart student okay. For me, passing everything would be good enough. But I guess to my mum, it isnt =(


Just needed a place to express how i'm feeling. Ignore me.




XoXo.

0 comments: