CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Needs some time alone.

Ever felt like nothing matters anymore?
Ever felt so down that every single thing anyone says makes you want to tear?
Ever felt like you've lost everyone in your life?
And have you ever felt like you want to hide away from everything and everyone?




Thats exactly the way i'm feeling now. And no, I dont think you know how that feels cause this feeling is horrible.
It's not the feeling of losing a guy. Cause it has nothing to do with guys or getting your heart broken.

It's something I cant even describe using words. It's like you tear for no reason. I tear when I'm talking to people, even my family. And no, they dont notice cause I always turn away.
I dont want people to see me tear cause thats showing my weak side.

No matter how much i want to cry and let it all out, the tears doesnt seem to want to come out all in one go. They only seem to come slowly but a lot of times.

I know i've been neglecting my blog. And no, i dont feel like updating now or anytime soon.


I need sometime alone so i guess i'll be MIA a while till i feel better.


I promise to update as soon as I feel better.
Bear with me.

XoXo.



And SHE thinks that the way i think is simple
But SHE has no idea what goes through my mind every single day.
Just because I make things seem simple,
doesn't mean it is.



0 comments: