CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

You never fail to make me smile even in the weirdest way.


I just found out that I'm ABOUT TO fail my Business Stats!

My overall marks so far is below the passing marks and therefore, I must get very high marks for finals to pass!

Urgh.

It's already as good as failing. Aih.


Should really be studying now but i'm freaking tired and feel like updating my blog.


So, we went to Zouk on Friday night and ended up having heaps of fun. Well, that was until Amanda came down with gastric. lol. Yeah, thats what she gets for not eating at the bbq we had earlier at Jer Shen's house.


Food =)



Shorty Manda. lol.

Got ready at Jer Shen's place after the bbq before heading down to KL.

As usual, i was the 1st one done. So yeah, i had the time to cam-whore.

We were all in black that night. lol. And no, it wasnt planned.


On the way.

Patrick.Nic.Manda.

EuVin was also there for a while.



Us gurlz.



Gosh, I remember her asking me the funniest question that night. Remember? lol

We didnt know this gurl but she was on her way to drunk land all hyped up. haha





On the way back.

Marx.


The following day, us gurlz had our day out at ou to discuss our trip. Had lunch at Zanmai Sushi where the sister decided to give us a treat =)

The food there never fails to make me feel satisfied =)

Cuteness.





That night we were supposed to head to Zouk again. But plans changed and we went to G6 instead. I think because the last time we went there it was so much fun that we expected it to be much more fun. But I guess it was still okayy in the end.

The night ended with Manda getting drunk and crying her eyes out cause she thought she lost her clutch. But in actual fact, she didnt even bring her clutch in the first place! =.="

I know right? *speechless*


Andrea showing off the back of the dress.





Sunday was another fun day. Will update bout it when i get all the picz uploaded.

For now, it's time for me to get some sleep and study later tonight.


XoXo.





0 comments: