CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everything can change in a blink of en eye.


I'm finally done with my Business Stats exam!

WeeEeeEee~~!!


Only English paper left tmr so I'm already as good as free! hehehe.
I ddint get any sleep yday cause the classmates came over to study then we went for exam straight after.
I was dead tired when i got back but didnt sleep straight only sleeping at 4 in the evening.
I actually woke up and found out that my mum came in my room asking me whether i wanted whether i wanted dinner to which i replied no but couldnt even remember. I was practically dead asleep. lol
Woke up only 3 hours after sleeping so i guess I'll go back to sleep after blogging.

A "wanted" picture of Julian. lol.
Js took this picture asking me to post this.



Left the house at 6 in the morning then went to Mac d in ss15 to study somemore.




So anyways, havent been doing much lately as examz were around the corner so it's mostly been swimming and studying. Been turning down other plans just cause of examz =)




I love them =)

And I hope nothing brings us apart no matter how busy we get and what we encounter in the future.

lol. i took this.

Started cam-whoring before we showered.








Cant wait till exams are over !

If i pass everything it means almost 6 long months of holidays. hehehe. Cant wait for all the trips planned. Hopefully everything goes smoothly =)

Gotta look for a job as well or I'll get bored again with nothing to do.


Okie, thats all for now.


XoXo.


0 comments: