CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love is hard to get, but harder to let go.


I've been wanting to update about My new year's celebration but since there are much more picz that day, I'm going to update about Ezra's b'day first =)


It was supposed to be only Sarah, my sister and I who were going for his b'day since initially Nick wanted Andrea to accompany him. But while we were yam cha-ing at Plus 8, we convinced Nick to allow Andrea to go by compromising.

Us gurlz were allowed to go but then after that we finish up all of us were supposed to spend time with the guys.

So we did.

Dropped by Decanters @ Section 17 where we was celebrating his b'day. I remember upon reaching, Ezra came to us and made us down from the bottle. He was kinda tipsy at that point so yeah.
Only stayed a while though cause we promised to be somewhere else.



Nope, he wasnt touching my boobs. Though it sure looks like he was. lol


She doesnt drink. Yet promoting liquor.

Another shot before leaving.



I promise to update about new year's countdown in the next post. Kinda busy trying to catch up with my studies.


XoXo.


0 comments: