CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

For a moment i actually thought that you cared. Looks like i was wrong.



I know I have not been updating quite as often. This is how it is when you dont have your own lappie =(

Not to mention the brother's has been sent to the shop for fixing.


So, I've been spending most of my days chilling at the pool after classes. Also known as "playing water" haha. There really isnt anything much to do nowadays.
Kinda seems that life is getting boring.

Well, i just cant wait for the few trips lined up after examz =)


Guess what he was about to do?

ahahah! yeah. And he said i was allowed to post this. So there you go.lolz










WeeEeEee~~!!


Face with totally no make up. CMI



Sarah captured this while we went to makan at Kitchen Creatures. Damn cute.


And yeah, she took my camera to cam-whore.




The following day the coll mates wanted to play tennis and swim. So we headed to Manda's place after coll and did exactly that.
It was my 1st time playing tennis and find it quite interesting. Though it's freaking tiring. I kid you not.

















Okay, i think thats all for now. I still have loads to update but all the picz are in Manda's camera. Yes, Manda has a camera now. One she almost lost yday and was crying like a baby. hahaha!


Will definitely update about it soon.


XoXo.


0 comments: