CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

True Love is never artificial; it's always pure

Shalala.. I'm SoOoo FREAKING happie *u shud know y*.. hehe... Went college as usual today.. Had a discussion with some frenz.. met some new peeps as well... But.. They already knew me.. why? cuz of mardi.. Aikes.. Pai seh wei... They had a Video.. And they sowed me.. Swt!! anyway.. didnt go Moral class AGAIN!

Went to pyramid and met up with Jeslyn.. Then Went Cheong k with every1 else... Wei Nian, Wei Juan, David, jason, Chili, and Darren... Shock-Nya! Hahaha..

Went home bout 8 smth.. Juan fetched me home.. Jeslyn went to makan with the subang dudes.. reached home and.. YEAH! mummy not home! whohoo! Goin up to Genting tmr.. then down to Mardigras! Shalala.. PARTY time! =p

*No picz today cuz forgot my camera.. nvm nvm.. Picz of tmr, CONFIRM got!

0 comments: