CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Time passes so fast...

Hmmm... Me happie today.. Unlike yesterday! Aikes! let me tell ya what happened yesterday...
26th of Febuary...

Woke up damn early in the morning wanting to go Mac D to study.. Yeah, i mean really study.. But got "lectured" by mummy AGAIN!! Making me damn no mood! ish! So i sat at Macd and opened my book.. wanting to study.. but.. I started to wrote smth... Abt my family prob.. but yeah, decided not to post that.. Instead i'll post another thing i wrote yesterday..

Kay Tat,

It's the 26th of Feb.. One month since you left.. One freaking Month and we all miss you so freaking much! There's nth we can do to bring you back.. All we can do is pray for you to be in a better place..

I still cant believe you're really gone.. And still cant understand why god took you from us.. Everyday i put on a happie face going to college doing everything i'm supposed to do.. But on the inside, every thing's killing me! If you were here right now, i know u'd give me advises to guide me, to make me feel better, to cheer me up.. Thats what you always do..

Why did you leave so fast? We all miss you badly.. i know i do... Loads of tears were shed and emotions couldn't be controlled.. You are the type of person who only helps your frenz.. even if wasnt in your power to help, you'd find a way, never wanting anything in return...

You leaving us was so, so sudden, It's very hard to take in and accept the fact that you're gone.. Time passes really fast.. Just in a blink of an eye, one month has passed.. I'm praying for you now to be in better place.. Take Care..



Yeah guys, one month.. Soon it'll be a year.. but no matter what, he'll NEVER be forgotten...


So anyways, had Malaysian studied exam today.. I didnt know shit! but yeah, the whole gang were talking and discussing! haha... I got... guess! guess! 17/20!! whohoo! way to go.. but yeah.. not my worK! obviously..

We got outta class at 11.. Then went to Macd to wait for Baby and Boon Jin.. Ate at Black Canyon... Then went to USJ... After that, picked Wei Juan up, met up with Leland, Jeslyn, Eunice and Rainie at the curve.. Cheong k, then went home!

Happie that i can spend time with *him* and my frenz!

0 comments: