CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thank God i have You in mY life!

I'm feeling damn stressed right now..


So many things goin on in my life lately..

College.. Frenz... Guys... Parents..

What else is new?


The thing i'm most stressed about? well, my studies, freedom and my MUM.. Yeah, i LOVE my mum.. but she just doesn't understand that i'm already 18! and i dont get any freedom! Not only that.. During dinner, i told her bout the Bridal modeling this sat... And she asked y i muz go.. and y cant i lust concentrate on my studies.. she also added that if i do not wanna study, i shud just tell her.. she rather waste the money she's paid for my coll then me goin there and fail..! I so wanted to tell her that i do not wanna study..

but yeah, it's for my "future" what can i do? change course? whats the diff? still foundation! the thing is.. my course is damn pressuring and stressful!! y?? Cuz all except 5 are taking BLOODY scholarship!! that more then three quarter of the class!! And the rest then dont take scholarship expects to get at least 8a's! Except for mua!! Damn JOKE wei! i got NO IDEA WTF i'm doing in this course!!

I'm so glad i have *you* to be by my side side when i'm down.. The things you say.. The way you comfort me... The way you keep me happie and the way you say u'll always be by my side! thank you! Muaxx!



And Jeslyn, i LOVE u too aite! thanks for being there for me.. always there for me when i need you! muaxx!


0 comments: