CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I've got eveything I needed and more.

I realize that I am now more satisfied with my life than i was before. It seems to me that I have everything I need and anything else is just a want.

I remember my sister asking me what I wanted for my 21st birthday and i actually replied her Nothing and telling her that I've got everything I already wanted.

The month of April is the month i realize that I have everything I need. A family that loves me, great friends and also catching up with old friends.

Whats better both my bday wishes for my 21st bday came true. I got an AWESOME 21st bday celebration and i got to kick a really bad habit that I wanted to kick before my 21st bday. What else could be better?



Bday celebration at PD.


Played banana boat for the 1st time =)


Got to catch up with the foundation classmates.





I know Ive said this before. But thank you everyone that came and made it that great. And thank you Jason for making sure everything went smoothly at the hotel =)
Without you guys, it wouldnt be as perfect as it was.


Other things that made April the best month...


The best clubbing day was in april during the AXE launch where it was PURE FUN and NO DRAMA.


I believed that everyone had a great time at the AXE event.

Caught up with friends that I havent hung out with for a long long time.. Which only made April much better =)









And last but not least, I realized that friends walk in and out of your life. But only family remains there for a lifetime.




XoXo.



0 comments: