CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

If only..



It's already May and like I posted on Fb, the date to when i'm leaving has been confirmed. And for those who dont know, im leaving on the 4th of July.

I remember just a few days back I was asked why did I choose to leave to Nz. And having been asked this so many times, i answered like how I answered the others.

Then he asked me "do you really want to go?"

I stopped for a moment to think about it before actually answering him.

Part of me wants to go because of the different culture and all. But on the other hand, i've build my 21 years of life here. So of cause i will be leaving with a heavy heart.


Anyways, enough with the sad stuff.

May started off great with labor day on the 1st where Mike, Jess and I woke up super early for dim sum then church later on.
It was shopping at Gardens and MidValley with the family. One crazy shopping day.




In one shop alone.


There were a few drinking sessions.. But too many picz to upload so I guess that can all be seen on FB.


I'll TRY to update more often.


XoXo.


0 comments: