CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

You think you know a person from the inside and out. But believe me, everyone have secrets you can never guess.



Gosh, my blog seems so dead.
Urgh, i've been wanting to update believe me. But cause it was exams the whole week i just didnt find the time to. Being unable to find the camera's cable didnt help either. It just made me lazier to blog since i didnt have any picz!


Anyways, examz are over so i would have a lot more time to update. But there's still coll the following week! Argh!



So what did i do this whole week? LIke i said, it was examz the whole week so i didnt do anything much besides studying.
Went for Jynn's 22nd b'day yday @ Jaya 1 Fontera which was seriously a night to remember. Then drinking at Bar 7 and after that, we dropped by Bamboo.
By that time i was practically dead. lol. and though it was just Sarah and I, we had heaps of fun.



I'll do a proper update about my bro's and Jynn's b'day if and when i find the camera's cable.



XoXo.



Just look me in the eyes and tell me that you havent changed.
Thats all it takes for me to believe you.







0 comments: