CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Surrender to You, I Give my Heart, But You All You Do Is Tear Me Apart.


Gosh i'm having holidays now and yet i can't seem to update regularly. Urgh, i have so much to update. lol.


So, where do i start? hmmm.. After a freaking long time, i went to MOS last Thursday and guess what? The music has totally changed. I remember saying how much i started to loath MOS cause the music sucked but now? It's damn on. lol. Even when there was no alcohol, you'd feel like dancing.
Urgh. i feel like goin there again next Thurs.
I didnt bring my camera that day so yeah, didnt take any pictures.


Went down to Ac on Friday with Manda and met up with Kuan Ong and his friend in the evening and during the night, I dropped by laundry cause it was Yuin's belated b'day celebration. After getting "my job done" Manda and i left to meet up with the sista and Andrea. Keapt my promise and followed my sista out that night. lol



The b'day gurl.



Muaxx.

Bought her a lil b'day pressie.



Which lead her on the way to thiss...

Yup, Nicely done. haha.



Saturday, I followed baby to Coco for his friend's b'day. It wasnt exactly boring but i didnt exactly have fun either cause i didnt know any of his friends. but i guess it was okayy..? lol.



Manda and the sista came a lil while but they left early.












And finally, Saturday was spent in Mardi cause it was Mandy's birthday. Andrea snapped loads of picz using my cam and that explain the collages. lol.



Baby wasnt ready. lol



Baby and Me

Nick and Andrea

Mun and Albee

Peace! haha.

lol, our cam-whoring picz.

Nope, they werent drunk yet. haha











I find this pic damn cute. lol.



Yday we dropped by El-habenaro (i think thats how u spell it?) cause Nick was spinning there that night. Had the famous Beef noodels at Jalan Alor and dropped by Aloha as well. Lol. Busy busy.


Finally got everything uploaded. I've been sitting infront of the lappie for such a long time my eyes hurts.


XoXo.




0 comments: