CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thorugh all the laughter and all the smiles...





Behind all the smiles and all the laughter,
I'm just this ordinary girl with nothing special.
See me through your eyes and i might be vibrant and full of colours.
But deep down inside i'm just empty and hollow.


You'd never know the real me cause everything is hidden.
All kept away from the eyes of others.
I wont let you see how weak i am..
I'll only let you see the happiness i have.


That is why you've only seen my laughter and not my tears,
Through all the laughter there's a million more tears.
But that's something you'll never see.
Cause that's the part of me that's locked away..


I've slowly started to realize that this is never going to end.
It's something i'm going to have to accept.
I live in a world of denial.
And maybe that's something that's gotten me depressed.



XoXo.

0 comments: