CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

The weekend!!

It's finally the weekend!! Whohoo! This means 1 week down and 2 more weeks to go before this examz are over... Phew!

Anywayz.. Let me update ya a lil on wat i hav been doing..


Wednesday

Sat for 2 maths paper.. Was quite okay, hoping to score an A for this paper.. The examz finished early today.. So we decided to go ou.. After skool, met up with Jeslyn, Gordan, Wei Kuan, Leland, Ricky and Gordan's fren ( didnt know his name! sry..).. Gordan fetched me Home to change then went to pick John up and we were off to ou..

Met up with Jer Shen and Victor there.. foos a while.. Ate.. Then yam-cha while cam-whoring... Mummy picked me up at around dinner time..


Cam-Whoring in Yipee Cup

She decided to join me.. =p


Jeslyn took this pic but cut herself out.. Sigh!


Take 2 with her!


Thursday

Didnt hav any papers todayy.. So Eunice and i decided to go ou and study! haha, weird, i know! In the morning, Deric came over to my house then went to pick Eunice up and we were off to ou... Foos a lil while, ate, then went to starbucks to study..Gordon, Wei kuan and Jeslyn came a while later...


Eunice studying really hard!


Look!! Books!! We really did study!!

Then i got a lil bored...

Yeah, she got bored too!

He.. well... He just likes taking pictures!


My addiction..

Hers too!


After she came, the REAL cam-whoring began!


Trying to act.. Fierce?


Trying to act.. cute?

Stayed till about 8 then my mum fetch Eunice, Jeslyn and mE back to our house.. Had dinner together... Then they went home..


Friday

English, Science and Technology (EST) paper today.. Had 2 papers.. but finished both papers at 11.10 a.m.. So went home early...

At about 4 smth, i got a call from my mum.. Giving me some pretty awful news!! She told me that my cousin bro had met with an accident.. He was on the way home from skool on a bike(his fren was giving him a ride home) when a car banged them down.. His fren that was drivin the bike died on the spot (tragic)!! My cousin is considered very lucky.. He only got a broke bone and some scratches.. This is considered very minor considering the other person died!

So anyway, went to visit him just now.. Along with my mum, sis and her bf.. He's doing okay.. staying a night in Pantai Hospital.. Goin to visit him tmr morning again!

1 comments:

pikyiee. said...

hey girl :)

i link you up in my blog ya ?

hehe , didnt noe you have blog. see ya around !

xoxo