CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's finally over...

I'm soOooo freaking tired rite now... but still have to study later! how sad.. Doing some last min catching up cuz my trials results SUCKED!! I dun even hav enuf credits to enter college.. Thats damn saddening wei.. haha

So anyway, woke up at 9 today.. Then went to Mac d with my sis and met up with Jeslyn there.. Studied a while... Then at about 2, Leland came.. And we were so bored that we designed his nails..! It was cute...

Doing leland's nails...


After that Christal called and we wen to pick her up... Went back to mac d a while, then we went to ou to settle some stuff... Also Known as The Jess thing.. Yeah, we settled almost everything.. Ricky was DAMN du lan on behalf of Christal, Jeslyn and me.. So he scolded Jess for us..

The funny thing bout the whole thing was... Jess got to see who her real frenz were.. Cuz at one point, Ricky asked all the frenz there who has her back, and no one said they did.. Worse still, a few of them left.. They were like.. Jess, u can pay for my drink 1st rite? OMG! wat type of frenz are those? I'm not saying those are bad frenz.. but.. when u leave a fren behind when he/she has smth on? I don't know what u call that...


Nicole & Christal


Ricky & Jeslyn

Anyway, because i scolded her and shouted at her, she wrote on her blog that i was fierce.. Well, yeah, i'm fierce to ppl who betrayed my trust and don't know how to admit when they did smth wrong.. But in the end she said sorry and admitted that it was her fault (FINALLY)..

Well, she also said that she hope we can be frenz again and start all over again.. Is that really possible? I really don't know.. Do i miss the times when we hung out? Of cuz i do (it was fun).. But can i actually trust u again? Thats the question i need an answer too.. I can forgive you cause u've admitted wat ya did and said sorry... but can i ever forget wat ya did to me? cause it hurt me a lot!

I guess only time can tell whether we'll ever be frenz again.. But i won't be the one who will try to repair the friendship... If it matters, and u know that you did wrong, u'll know wat to do.. But only time can tell...

0 comments: