CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Undecided...

SPM is getting nearer and nearer.. By that i mean only another 4 more days!!! But still.. I think i ain't studying hard enuf.. Well, i do study.. but... I most prob can't score anyway... Plus i might be goin Maison tonight... So much for studying eh..?

So anyway, yesterday Jeslyn and i were in mac d practically the whole day! When she left at bout 7, Victor Temaned me till 8.. Then Rocky and JER SHEN (capitalized cuz he says he never sees his name on my blog) came and fetch me.. We fetched ah ong then was off to kota Damansara to have dinner.. Went home after dinner...

Today morning went grocery shopping wit my mum... Got some make up and Hair dye (this is for after spm!!!)... Then went home... Still undecided bout whether i'm following my sis to maison cuz of examz.. Will update ya'll later!

0 comments: