CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Wasted

I've been to clubs before and i've also drank before.. but i've nvr been wasted before.. well, last night i was...
It all started....

when my boyfriend asked me to go to mardigras with his frenz... So after tuition, i came home, shower and got ready... He came wit his frenz (leland & Patricia) to pick me up at 11.15.. after that we were off to DU to pick up another fren (Alex)then we were off to Mardigras...
we went in and he introduced some off his frenz.. Zac, Joseph, Su Fun (thats all the names i can remember).. Ricky was also there.. When we 1st reached there, i felt as if things was awkward and kind of boring (cause i didn't know anyone there).. but after a few drinks, things lit up.. and at that time Iz, Harith, Hilman, Meeraj and his brother came.. they took a table outside.. and i sat with them and drank a while.. i was in and out of the club, sometimes joining z's group and somethimes inside dancing..

Somehow, i did more drinking than dancing.. and at abt 2 smth, i was gone! I asked Deric to send me home.. he was sOOoo SWEET yesterday... When i started to puke, he didn't care if it was disgusting wat so ever.. he just took care of me..

Then, he went to centrepoint to buy water for me.. thats when my sis came.. they brought me home and made sure i got into bed (i love them for it!)

Anyway, i also wan to saY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Harith!!! (10.08.07)

The Birthday boy and i

Me And Samantha

Before...

After..

0 comments: