CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Vincent's Birthday

Today's(05.08.07) my "DADDY" birthday..! he invited a few ppl over to his house for a bbq gathering..
At about 7 smth, Andrea, Deric, and Iz came over to my house while Siang Ming came to fetch us over.. We loved what we saw as the landscape was nice.. and how they did the pool was unique..

I kinda lOok naked..?

One Of the Crazy Games we played


Vincent's Face after they smashed it into the cake


Me & mummY



My BabY & me..




By the Poolside




Jane, me, suki & Jie Yi



Kenneth, Jie yi, Jane, Me, Vincent & Deric




MummY, DaddY & me!




Che Che & I (eating Steamboat at a bbq gathering!)

2 comments:

`` said...

You have two visitors! :o

Nicole said...

That was 2 days ago.. and now i have... hmmm twenty smth? hey! i just started blogging!