CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Full oF FeaR

The day started off as usual today.. Updated this blog, checked all my other accounts then at about 3.30, i was off to ou..
After walkin into ou, while on the second floor, i noticed this guy following me.. so i decided to slow down and let him overtake me. when he did, he too slowed down to wait for me while constantly looking behind.. so i went into the old vincci to avoid him.. but guess wat? he waited outside till i was done!! (freaky, i know).. so i walked out and quickly went one floor up.. just as i was outside Yipee Cup, he approached me and asked if he could talk to me.. I was stunned for a second.. then answered him ===> I'm sorry but i don't talk to strangers (Old School technique) then i just walked off.. He still followed till i reaches "rooms" where someone i know is workin.. then only did that guy stop following me..
The whole time i was in ou, i was freaked out! thank god after that i met up wit some frenz..

0 comments: