CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holidays.


Today is my last day of holidays. Honestly, I dont even feel like it was holidays rather time to actually do out assignment!
I've been doing my assignment almost everyday during my hols and guess what? I'm still not done!

Well, it doesnt mean I didnt enjoy my hols as well. Assignments were done from the afternoon to evening then if im not too tired, i meet up with some friends for some drinks.
It was good to catch up with people I havent hung out with for a long time =)



~+ Asia Cafe +~

Tired or drunk? U be the judge. LOL


Aaron.


Jon.


Chun Hoe.




~+Beer Factory+~

1st one down. LOL

Manda.HanShaun.Nicole

Kerynne.

<3







Yupp, definitely drunk.



Okayy, time to get back to assignments. Next post will be on the AXE Tribunal Court event at Mist.

It was an awesome time no doubt.


XoXo.

0 comments: