CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

AXE Tribunal Court.

PING!!!

A bbm msg. And so I looked a my phone and guess who the bbm was from on a Saturday afternoon. Wait, let me rephrase that, it was technically morning since it was past 12 in the afternoon yet.

Jon.

There was this event going on at Mist that day. It was called the AXE Tribunal Court and there was free flow of beer. So yeah, we decided to go.

The free flow ends at 10 but we had another 2 bottles. And it was definitely more than enough since everyone was practically tipsy by 10! LOL.

Cam-whored a lil on the way there.


Deric.Nic.Jess

LOL!

The girls that night.














Jasmine said Mike was sleeping with his eyes closed. haha!


My secret boyf. LOL.

Beer & finger food.





It was without a doubt the best night so far this year.


No drama. Just pure fun.


I think everyone can agree to that and I hope there's more to come before I leave to Nz in less around a month's time.


XoXo.


0 comments: