CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Running short on time.

I've finally found the Pink Lappie that i was looking for. It isnt the ugly hibiscus pink that they usually come up with. I'm gonna get my hands on this baby soon =)


So what have I been doing this pass few days? Well, It's been college the whole week. So didnt really have time to do anything much. Did go out and "study" with Jess though cause her exams are coming.

Studying at Starbucks =)


One of the days last week, we also decided to drink in the cinema. Only because I never tried it before. So yeah, we did. A bottle of Malibu.
The most epic part of that day was after we came out of the cinema. Jess was tipsy as usual and her hands were flying all over. She accidentally pushed me towards a pillar which cause d a huge bruise on my knee and gave me a limping leg the next day. lol.
Not only that, she sat down on the floor in cineleisure laughing AT ME! haha.


Malibu is <3>









Yday was Isaac's farewell as well as Sarah's bday. Will update about it real soon.


XoXo.


0 comments: