CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another 3 months to go =(

Okay, so.. I really wanted to update and also change to a diff layout. but life's been so hectic that i really didnt have time =(
Im gonna do a short update about what I've been up to lately and leave the layout changing to another time.

One reason why life's been busier is cause college has finally started. I'm already into my 3rd week of college. Not only that but i've been busy with getting my college application's done.

For those of you who still dont know, i'll be leaving to New Zealand mid of this year. And i'll be there for a whole 2 years! Might or might not be coming back for hols but chances are slim =(

Anyways, about college.. Celebrated Maggie and Chee Yong (a.k.a bear bear)'s B'day in lecture this afternoon. It was a surprise planned by the t2-ians =)




Another thing, I'm FINALLY getting a pink viao lappie and a new camera soon. Only thing now is.. There isnt the baby pink that I like. They came up with this new pink called the hibiscus pink which I actually find hideous. Contemplating whether I shud just get a Mac or just another colour.

Okayy, it doesnt look that bad. but it's just in pictures.


And come one, u gotta admit the baby pink is much much nicer =)



And same goes for the camera. I cant find the baby pink like my last camera used to be. TX 100 is the choice so far. But we'll see.


Alright, guess thats all for now. Will try to update again soon.


XoXo.




0 comments: