CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I just wanna hold you close and never let you go.


I'm sick =(

And i blame the weather. It's always so bloody hot god knows why. Sigh.

Then again i might be sick due to lack of sleep. I've been having some sleeping problems lately. So much so that when i went to Mist last friday, I slept in the car at ard 1 smth when the rest was partying inside. I know right?
And i really slept. lol. That was the 1st.

That explains why no picz were taken during Mist. But we were at Boston before that and managed to take a few picz =)











Went swimming a few times this week cause it's so bloody hot it makes us want to jump into the pool most of the time.
















I dont understand why the weather must be so fucking hot all the time.
Wherever you go, you sweat. I feel like jumping in the pool all the time. And I always feel so fucking uncomfortable in coll. Always sweaty. Urgh.

Will update again when i get the time.


XoXo.




0 comments: