CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost end of the semester.

Degree life so far has been pretty stressful especially with all the assignment's due date all so close together.
I was missing my foundation year and all my previous classmates. But in this IBM course, i met a lot of new people and made quite a lot of new friends.

I think i can say that our class is one of the most happening classes. lol
One day it's dim sum before classes then futsal and basketball after class. Another day it's lunch then dessert at snowflake. And another day it's badminton after class.


The whole group @ Usj 23 before class for dim sum.


Then on the same day, we played futsal as well.

Though i actually dont know how to play. lol

It was bball after futsal. Not to mention we play full court.



Snow flake the next day for dessert

And also badminton.

I've got awesome classmates dont you think so?

Yes, and even the guys are interested in make ups. haha!



And they're even organizing a trip for after examz.
Talking about examz, It's a month away from now. Sigh.
Not t mention econs test tmr, assignments that are due this week and next.


It's a busy month ahead. I can meet my mum's standards let alone not fail.


XoXo.


1 comments:

MaggieMTMT said...

I LOVE this post :)