CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

You got my head spinning all over again.

I've finally decided to sit my lazy ass down and update on my CNY. But it will be a lil messed up cause I cant really remember which pic was taken when. lol

These few picz were taken on the 1st and 2nd day on CNY whereby my aunt came down for the reunion dinner and decided to stay 2 nights.
We had our reunion dinner at home and Japanese dinner at Kura on the 1st day of CNY where Manda tagged along.

The 2nd day, we went to Canton i @ Gardens for Lunch. Mummy decided to order practically everything on the menu which made us all stuffed which a lot of leftovers. Went to visit one of my relatives after.

Dinner at home =)

@ Kura

Didnt take much picz.

Canton I



Trust me, there was much much more.



The sister's heals failed her. The bottom came out and it was only her 1st time wearing it!

And what's CNY without some gambling?lol





Went to drink quite a few times during the 1st week of CNY. Not gonna elaborate much so I'll just upload some picz.


~+ Coco banana - 16.02.2010+~
Billy got dead drunk on this night and i got blamed for drinking with him. lol. He was even sleeping in the car when we were yc-ing. haha.






~+Sanctuary - 17.02.2010+~

Went to Sanctuary with ah boy and his bunch of friends. It was a fun night =)
So fun that after Sanctuary closed, we decided to continue drinking at Ah boy's hse which resulted in him and one of his friend to puke! lol















~+ Mist - 19.02.2010+~

Another great night at Mist bangsar where Jon Orange and Manda got drunk. haha. Only got to take 3 picz though cause my camera died on me.






Lastly, went for lunch with my lil sister in ou the day before she left to Aussie the next day. I'm gonna miss eu dear. Please take care there and come back in one piece!











Okayy, i'm gonna stop here for now.
The next post will be dedicated to Ju.


XoXo.

0 comments: