CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I want to believe what you say. But i find that very hard to do.


Gosh! I have so much to update but dont know where to start.


Went up to Genting over the weekend but I'll update about that in the next post.
As for now, i'll just do a short update about what I've been up to last week.


I remember having dinner at this place called Waterlily with the gurlz, Ken Lai and one of his Korean friend.
Went for poker after with the cousin, Aaron and a few other friends.





I also remember where there was one night that the few of us were yc-ing in MacD and I suddenly felt like swimming (It was already 10 at night that time) but in the end we decided to go.
We dropped by my house for liquor and my clothes then headed straight to Manda's place.
We ended up not swimming at all but drinking only. lol.







And though it was my hols, I only went clubbing once last week. It was a Wednesday and and I went to Jaya One around 6 smth and started drinking with MandaDwayne and his friends. Went to this place called Muse and stayed there till ard 9.30.

After that we yc-ed a while at Aman Suria with Dao, Ju and the rest before heading over to Mist for Lee's b'day.
Didnt get to take much picz though as Manda and I were busy dancing. lol.







Thats all for last week. I'll update about Genting as soon as I've sorted out all the picz.

XoXo.



0 comments: