CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Out of all the things in this world that can be broken the worst thing to break is a heart.


I've been tryin to sleep since just now. Rolling on my bed with nth to do so i finally decided to update my blog.


So, where shall i start...?


Hmmm..



I lost my phone!
Yeah, again!
It's like the 3rd time this year already! Geez! Why can't i seem to stop losing things. Urgh.
Owh, and i found out i lost my pen drive as well..!
My freaking 8gb pen drive with all my picz inside GONE!!!
Hopefully it'll turn up cause i seriously have no idea where it went. Aih..


So, over the past week I had 2 presentations which are Econs and Business computing. 2 assignments done another 3 to go? lol. Thats how coll life is.. Though it's taxing, but when you finish up all the work given, you feel a kind of relief thats quite satisfying.



I actually planned not to club this weekend as i wanted to finish up all my assignment. I made it though Thusday. That night i turned down plans to MOS and Barce and went to Starbucks to do my assignment. But on Friday, I had this desire to club and finally, went to Poppy.



On our way to Loi's pub.

Dropped by his pub a lil while before we headed to poppy.



Acting cute? lol



Since the boyf wanted to take a pic with Albee...

I decided to take with Mun.




Yeah, a b'day tradition that the b'day gurl always gets drunk.

Cold war? lolz


And Yday, we went to Mardi. The crowd that night wasnt bad. Instead, it was more packed than the usual. Towards the end of the night, i realised i lost my phone. But i guess i dropped it cause it was in my pocket and the next thing i know, it wasnt. I could still get through it till after the end of the club. So yeah. That's the digi number. So anyone who wants to contact me, my hotlink is still reachable.



One before leaving the house =)

Da niu's photography skills. Tsk tsk.

Toilet break.

See the boyf flirting with another gurl? lol



With Mandy.

Cute couple eyh?


Went swimming with the gurlz today but i'll update about that in the next post.
I better try to get some sleep now or i wont be able to wake up for class tomorrow morning.
I've already missed enough classes due to not being able to wake up.
Urgh.
Anyone nice enuf to wake me up? lol.



XoXo.


0 comments: