CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry xmas!

Merry xmas people!!


How did ya spend your xmas eve? I hope everyone had fun! I know i did! hahaha! Sarah, Manda and i decided to get ourselves matching xmas persents.. Take a wile guess what is it? Well, we got our tattoos done! Finally! After talking soOooOoo long bout getting a tattoo done, on the 23rd which is 2 days ago, I said to Sarah, let go do our tattoos today.. It was supposed to be smth spontaneous.. And it would hav worked out but apprently the tattoo artist said that u must either be 18 or ask your parents to sign a letter!


Damn potong! We were ready to get it done then he comes and tell us this! Knn.. So they got the letter and we went back to pyramid yday to get it done.. I did it first... When i sat in the chair, my heart started to pound! Hahaha! 1st time getting a tattoo done of cuz larh scared! But then the pain was bearable larh..



Amanda, Nicole, Sarah

600 bucks for 3 tattoos, okayy larh

Yup, we got matching tattoos!

Us with the tattoo artist Kelvin


We heaed to Mardi after that for xmas countdown! It's been a while since i saw Mardi packed with ppl... Everyone was there! I saw loads of people i know and had loads of fun! Dont have much picz cuz i forgot to charge the camera after my sis's b'day celebration at Loft the day b4...







0 comments: