CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Everything's Changing

Another year is gonna pass... So many things has happened.. I guess this has been the worst year so far.. So many unpredictable things has happened.. I guess there are gud and bad things.. but some how there are soOooOoo much more bad things.. And for every good thing that happened, there's smth bad...

Some of the bad things that happened this year...

1. I lost my 1st friend this year...

2. and i also lost a 2nd friend...

3. All together i've been to 4 funerals..

4. I fought with my mum..

5. Fucked up my studies..

6. Something i know i'm doing that is wrong and yet i still do it.


The gud things that happened this year followed by the bad...

1. Sarah, Manda and i got really close... ( Then Sarah had to leave to NS and Manda's gonna leave to Aussie)

2. FnD happened... ( Then everyone's practically leavin.. )

3. David. ( Then we broke up. and cause of him i knew "that fren" that i lost )



Guess life's like that... I know 2009 will be a much much better year... I'll make sure of that... No matter who left this year, they'll always be in my heart.. And even of manda leaves next year, we'll keep in touch... Same goes to the FnD... I'll catch up with my studies and i'll stop goin out till late and get my life back... I hope...



0 comments: