CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Neglected!

Neglected blog once again! hahaha.. Busy larh.. Anyways... Cant remember what i've been doing lately.. but yeah, Jason got a new tattoo and Darren got his tongue pierced.. And he sallowed his stud.. So it's GONE! Swt rite? not even 1week and it's gone.. Jason's tattoo is really nice.. I wanna get 1 soon! hehe..







Had poker session at Jake's place recently..


He was trying on Jie yi's Jacket

And lastly, baby finally moved into his new hse! I got screwed by mummy today morning.. Haizz.. Usual... Anyways, i've decided to Quit my course! yupz! i HATE THE COURSE I"M TAKING.. therefore there's no point WASTING TIME.. I'm gonna enroll somewhere else next year.. Hopefully mummy will understand.. But i doubt so.. Haiz.. Well, what can i do? i rather not waste time doin smth i know i HATE!


I saw this at my coll the other day.. Their Buts were sticking to each other! What on earth r they doin?

0 comments: