CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Event Night =)

Wednesday night a few of us went to the park outside my hse and chilled.. We opened my sis's new bottle of Barcadi Apple and drank.. Melvyn brought black label over and i brought out the remains of my Vodka.. We played and drink, played and drink.. You can't guess the amount of CRAZY stuff they did...
















Thursday, baby fetched me then we went to his hse and chill.. watched movie.. then he sent me home early cuz of his event today..

I went to coll with my mum today.. Had to fill in some forms so that i can drop my course.. Mummy went for her yoga after that and i stayed in coll till sarah came.. Then She sent me home.. So here i am blogging.. Then have baby's charity event to attend later on..


I'm off now! Toodles!

0 comments: