CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Stuck in between!

Nothing much really happened yesterday.. Ahem! Well, thats an understatement.. I went to ou at about 4, met up with Jeslyn then went wong kok to eat... Saw Siau Lung and his friend there, so we sat with him.. Then, we went back to OSC to meet Jason there.. Jeslyn went back to work and i teman-ed Jason to eat @ Yippee cup..

B4 goin out



Well, everything was goin GREAT, he finished eating and we went back to OSC to foos.. But there wasn't any coins.. So we decided to drop by Deric's shop to change coins.. Jason was smoking.. But we just walked out... Outside Deric's shop, i didn't wanna go in, so i help Jason hold his ciggy.. He came out and took the ciggy from me and i was talkin to Deric.. Then, this random guy came up to me and asked me "excuse me, were u just smoking"... I showed him my hands (indicating that i hav no ciggy in my hand).. Then he said "i taught i saw u smoking".. Well, obviously i dont wanna admit anything (especially smth i didnt do) so i said "nope, i dont smoke"... He stunned there a lil while, said okay and was off to talk to Jason (who apparently was far far away already!)...

He talked to Jason then walked away.. When i asked Jason what happend, this was what he told me..


Ramdom guy:- What are you doing?

Jason:- smoking?

Ramdom guy:- You're not supposed to smoke here. If you want to smoke u have to go outside.

Jason:- Owh, sorry, i'm not from around here..


Jason! you're damn smart wei! haha... *applause*.. So yeah, after that, we went to foos.. When Deric finished work, we went to Mrs. Read (Delicious) for a bite... Jason and Wei Kuan joined us... Half way through the meal, Darren, Jason (another jason) and Chee Keong (sry if spelled wrongly) picked me up and we went to Padang Kota to yam cha.. Went to a placed called Kahlifah.. It SUCKED! Don't ever ever go there! *some smart ppl wanted to go there cause the blinking lights attracted him* haha... well, my phone was ringing NON-STOP again! haiz.. Yup, due to some prob..

When Darren sent me home Deric, Jason and his frenz were outside my hse.. Waiting.. So yeah, settled all this then went home.. Long long day.. Just b4 i went to shower, my doorbell went off.. Who was it? None other then my neighbors... What did they want? Well, they wanted me to call Deric and the rest back.. Cuz apparently some1 dented his car.. haiz!! Nth to say... So i called them back and let them settle it themselves, i, was off to shower!

Eyeshadows!


Too free edi (loving the lashes)



Not sure what i'm goin to do today. Waiting for some calls... Everyone's still sleeping and here i am blogging!


0 comments: