CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mummy's early b'day dinner

Well, as promised, here are the picz taken in ou that day...


Nicole*Jeslyn (cam-whoring in the toilet)


Jason and i in OSC


Leland and I in OSC


Rainie!! My clubbing kaki!


I *HEART* them!


I miss her wei!


Didnt actually go out today.. Stayed at home till mummy came home.. Then got ready and went out to celebrate mummy's B'day 2 days early (wat to do, she won't be here on her b'day)... We went to the curve for dinner... Went to Italianese for dinner... But b4 that, while waiting for mummy and my sis to get ready, i cam-whored a lil =p


Pouting...


Christal mui, Jie trying to follow ur pose! haha..


I'm missing you, i really am...


Curve packed with ppl


Mummy Dearest!


Drinks.. (Rome and Frozen Margarita)


Thats my sis..


Food food food!!


I love their ceaser salad!!


She looks shocked!


After we got back from dinner, at about 9.30, my sis and i went out to play bball along with Melvyn, Kelvin, Jun Shoong and Roland.. Allan, Eu Shen, Anthony, Donnie, James (Donnie's cousin), and Gio Haur came later on..


The guys..


Came home at about 12.. Showered.. and now, i'm bloggin.. I shud be sleeping cuz i'm goin for the driving thingi tmr... but somehow, i'm just not sleepy... Haiz...

Owh... Forgot 1 more thing.. I wanna wish Suki (Kai ma) Happy birthday!!! Sry ya, cant teman u today... And Wei Kwan also, Happy Burfday!


No recent pic... So, gotta use this (taken a long time ago)





0 comments: