CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back to Nature.


I REALLY REALLY should start blogging more often. Either that or I should just shut down my blog. Still deciding since I only find the time to update once a month.

Anyways, I just got back to Nz after 3 months of holiday. It has been a good 3 months being able to catch up with all the darlings. Fortunately,
its back to Uni next week.


So anyways, back to my 3 months holiday. We celebrated the Bf's and Andrea's bday with a "back to nature" trip. LOL. It was celebrated at sekeping serendah glass house. It was a really fun, drama free trip.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.




<3


back to nature.


We settled down and started to bbq for dinner. We had heaps of food and actually managed to finish everything! LOL. After a nice shower, the drinking starts.


And then, the cam-whoring started.









The bday boi and girl.


LOL.


The drunk-tard.

My babes.

Loving her long time.



Had a really good time despite higher expectations of the place. It was no doubt something really different.


Alright, it's already 6 plus am here. Should really try to sleep to get my timing back on track. Though i think I wont be able to. Will update more of my holidays soon.


XoXo.


0 comments: