CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Presentations.Exams.Decisions.

Yes yes, im neglecting my blog once again.

Owh well, nothing much i can do about it. Exams are just 2 weeks away and all my time is taken up. Sigh.
I just realized how draining all the assignments can be. And i havent even started studying for finals yet!


Im just looking forward to going home in 3 weeks time. But before that, ive got heaps of things to do and decide on.

1. Whether or not I should take summer school this semester (cause i dont need to)

2. Whether or not i should extend my stay back home.

3. Get 1 & 2 done so that I can plan out my timetable for next semester.

4. Whether or not I should look for a place in the city and move out? (im practically wasting 3 hours a day everytime i head to college. And note, i dont miss classes.)


Planning and weighing all my options for 1 & 2 alone takes up so much time. Ive gotta get that settled in 2 days so that I can get all my timetable sorted out and concentrate on studying for exams.


.......................................................................................................
..................................................................................
................................................................
.............................................
................................
...............
........
....


Okay, that was written 2 weeks ago. and i couldnt even be bothered to finish writing it.

Now exams are next week, ive got one more presentation in Friday and Ive decided not to do summer school end of this year.
But still on decided whether or not i should extend my stay back home.


I days this week has been very routinized. wake up, class, library, home.
What else is there to do with exams just around the corner? Im literally tired all they time.


Alright, thats about it for now. Next update will probably be after exams.


XoXo.


0 comments: