CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aussie Trip =)


Okayy, so if i were to update about everything i've been doing, its gonna take forever. so i'll probably update bit by bit or dont update alltogether.

And i guess i wont update about the full Holiday to Aussie cause that wud also take a freaking long time. So i'll just do a really short update on the trip there.

We stopped by Singapore for a night before heading over to Melbourne then Sydney. This was the 1st overseas trip that I actually met up with friends and bumped into people i know on the streets while walking. lol.

The sister and i met up with Mr. Edwin Tong which made me DRUNK on the 1st day i arrived at melbourne. Way to go Mr.Tong. lol

.He also brought us to the "nicest" ice cream in Melbourne. Or so he clams. lol

Met Yoon Wei there as well since Edwin was also staying with him.

He also brought us to "the best duck char kuey teow" in Australia. Which was.. erm. Well, lets put it this way, you can walk into any hawker stall in Pj and it wud have tasted better. The worst part? It costed Rm30 for one plate!

Imagine paying 41.10 dollars for 2 char kuey teow and a chicken rice. Thats Rm12o! Crazy!

I also Bumped into Jynn on the streets of Sydney. Had supper with her that night along with Tommy.



And the place i LOVE THE MOST during the whole trip was definitely the beach =)



Gotta thank Jynn and Tommy for bringing me there since the Family didnt want to go to the beach.





Some of the other things I like in Aussie would be the scenery which was beautiful. The fruits which were fresh and obviously the seafood! Yummm =)


The Fruits were big and fresh.
And so was the seafood! I cant even count the amount of times we ate seafood there. And believe me when I say its freaking costly.

Saw the cutest santa clause as well. lol



There are much more picz on facebook and the sister's blog. But i just couldnt be bothered. So i guess this is all i'm gonna update on my Aussie trip. I'll probably be updating more these few days since I plan on staying in more often =)


Till then.


XoXo.


0 comments: