CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You know you've lived life to the fullest when you look back and have no regrets.


Okay, this is gonna be another short post. Wont be able to update about Penang cause Manda still hasnt posted up pictures yet.


A random question, has anyone woke up crying before? Cause i just did yday night.
I was having this dream. It wasnt to say something bad that happened. Just some family stuff that i've always been keeping in my heart.


I remember crying really hard in the dream and the next thing i know, i woke up and was literally crying.

Yes, crying, practically sobbing. It was 6 in the morning then.
I think it does happen to people sometimes but it was quite weird for me cause it was the 1st time i was encountering it.


I guess when you think too much of something, you even dream of it. Cause the past few days i've been thinking about "family stuff". I know it might be nothing much or me just being sensitive. But yeah, i'm only human.


Alright, will update again soon. Hopefully about Penang when Manda has posted up the pictures.



XoXo.




0 comments: