CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Speachless....

It's not easy to fall into love..
but it's even harder to fall out of love...
Yes, i fell in love with you and yes, i love you SO DAMN BLOODY MUCH... but now, being with you hurts me... You treat me with care and love.. but to ask me to forget what happened can't happen...
It hurts for me to think bout it.. yes, i can forgive.. but to forget is another thing...
yes, i think bout it less now.. but the fact that i still do think bout it upsets you..
Why are u the one upset that i think bout it when i'm the one in pain? I'm the one who cries silently in the middle of the night hoping u'll wake up and tell me that everything's gonna be okayy.. Instead of asking me why i'm thinking bout it and being upset bout it..
Yes, u have said sorry a million times.. but sometimes even the sorry's cant make ppl forget... it's easy to say "just forget bout it".. but actually forgeting??
You tell me you still love me.. You tell me that u'll change for me... And u said that u have change a lot.. Well, action speaks louder than words.. So prove it to me! Dont tell me and let me realise it myself.. Cuz to me, thats when it counts.. Not when u constantly tll me how much u have changed!

0 comments: