CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A new experience..?

After tuition yesterday, my mum fetched me and we came home straight..

at abt 11, Deric came and fetch me along wit Jer Shen then we were off to fetch Siau Lung.. Went straight to Mardigras where Jeslyn, Eunice, Jie yi, Su Fun, Elaine, Zhen Lun, Rocky, Isaac, Hui Kwan and Raine were.. Had a bit of prob wit opening the bottles cuz all the guys apprently "had somehting to do".. But in the end everything was settled...

I felt that Deric was unhappy bout smth and when i asked him to dance with me, he asked me to dance with my friends.. Kinda felt pushed aside but i decided to enjoy myself.. so all the gurlz went to the dance floor and stared to dance...



Jie yi, mE, Hui kwan, Su Fun, Eunice and Raine


Me and Hui Kwan


Me, Jie yi, Raine


Us again

Eunice, Jie yi, Me, Hui kwan, Su Fun & Raine

Dance, drink and took picz.. A new experience for me yesterday was when we danced up at the wet stage.. At 1st it was Elaine and Su Fun.. Then the guy in charge asked another 2 of us to go up.. So Eunice and i went..

Deric and I practically didn't talk the whole night and he was upset that i danced at the wet stage.. In the end we kinda fought but made up when he sent me home.. In the end, promised each other that no more clubbing till after examz (which is another 2months)..

We did a whole lot of dancing yesterday.. So much that my legs hurt today.. Then went ou to meet up with my aunt.. After lunch i went osc.. went home at around 4 smth..

0 comments: